Faith ID Event
The FaithAction ID card provides card holders with a reliable form of identification that can be used as a tool by law enforcement, city departments, health centers, schools, businesses, and cultural arts organizations to better identify, serve, and protect us.
How to get a FaithAction ID?
- Attend an ID orientation and be cooperative throughout the ID card process.
- Signed agreement form and intake sheet (clear and correct spelling).
- Correctly addressed envelope (In the middle of the envelope).
- Photo ID (passport, foreign national ID card, matricula consular, driver’s license).
- Proof of address (utility bill, bank statement, current lease agreement, medical record). 6. Cards are $10 (cash) and must be renewed each year.
Original documents only. Copies are not accepted. There may be some limited flexibility on certain requirements.