Join our Influencer Program!
El Centro Hispano Influencers play a vital part in spreading awareness of our mission by empowering, educating, and engaging with our community.
Each of our influencers are local to the area around our offices, so they are able to tap into the community in an effective manner, and are seen as a trusted source of information by the community.
We are looking for 10 bilingual digital influencers between the ages of 18 and 25 to to spread awareness of the #NCUnidaContraElVirus campaign which aims to raise awareness about COVID-19 and our #VotaMiGente campaign aimed to register Latinx people to vote and get them out to vote.
Both campaigns last 10 weeks from August 25, 2020 to November 3, 2020.
- Have a total following of 1000 followers on social media.
- Have a public Instagram account.
- Make posts public on Facebook.
- Include designated campaign hashtags in all posts.
- Share a #NCUnidaContraElVirus post on Facebook and/or Instagram in your feeds and stories (1 share per week/ 12 posts)
- Share a #VotaMiGente post on Facebook and/or Instagram in your feeds and stories (1 share per week/ 12 posts)
- Create a 60 second video about the importance of wearing a mask on your feeds (1 video)
- Create a 60 second video about getting people out to vote (1 video)
*** (We will provide talking points/ social media toolkit)***
We will extend a payment of $250 at the end of the program as a token of appreciation for your time and help.
HOW TO BECOME AN INFLUENCER
1. If you are interested in joining this project, SIGN UP HERE.