Do you want to help the Hispanic/Latinx community in Durham, Carrboro or Chapel Hill? Do you have a couple of extra hours available?
If you answered YES to these questions, then El Centro Hispano needs YOU! Volunteers are welcome and needed at El Centro Hispano. You can volunteer morning, noon and night… and occasional weekends, too.
Countless opportunities are available, including:
- General administrative assistance
- Tutoring children after school
- Participating as an interpreter in various special events throughout the year
- Working with the Volunteer Program, the Health & Well-Being Program, and the Administrative office
- Or maybe… You would like to start your own ESL class!
No matter what you would like to do as a volunteer with El Centro Hispano, you will gain valuable experience working with us! If you would like to volunteer, please take a few minutes to fill out the VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM.
The application will be submitted automatically online. A member of the staff will get back to you within a few days of receiving your application. We look forward to meeting you and feel that both you and El Centro Hispano will benefit from your volunteer experience!