We focus on school readiness & achievement and adult education
- Increasing school readiness, performance, and achievement for Hispanic/Latino/Latinx students in K-12 grades and college.
- Improving basic literacy skills/secondary or a high-school education and work skills among Hispanics/Latino/Latinx adults.
- Expanding the capacity of academic institutions, educators, parents, and education leaders to promote and assure the learning and achievement of Hispanic/Latino/Latinx community members.
Descargue el horario de clases en español
TUTOR WITH US
Make an impact
We’re always looking for amazing volunteers with a passion for mentoring students! Join us!
- How Can I Register To Classes? Please register in the respective class form. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us.
- Do I Need To Be Latinx/Latine/Hispanic To Participate In Classes And Programs? No, you don’t. Everyone is welcome!
- Where Can I Get More Information? Please email us to email@example.com or call (919) 687-4635 x 131