It is thanks to the support of individuals, families and partnering businesses and organizations that El Centro Hispano has been able to become the strong vibrant organization it is today. Membership has the goal of integrating Hispanics/Latinos and other allies more fully into the organization and the community in which they live by becoming stakeholders in the organization.
Why become a member?
- To help El Centro Hispano – your membership contribution will help pay for our valuable programs such as the Support Service
- To strengthen the Latino community – by creating a strong local organization
- To learn more about the Hispanic/Latino community – become better acquainted with what is happening with the Triangle’s growing Latino population
- To get the discounts that the locally owned businesses offer to our members
We can help your business tap the Hispanic’s billion-dollar market and reach over 7.000 Hispanics in the area.
It has been estimated that Hispanic buying power in North Carolina rose to close to $12.4 Billion. The tendency of the North Carolinian Hispanic market has been to grow faster than many other markets in North Carolina. El Centro Hispano, Inc. (ECH) is proud of its ability to continue to serve Hispanic populations in our Durham and Chapel Hill-Carrboro offices, and through its Business Membership program can help your business tap into this billion-dollar market for the following reasons:
- We serve more than 7,000 individuals each year through our four core programs
- Our Community Engagement Team keeps its eyes and ears in the community at all times which provides us with firsthand knowledge of what the Hispanic/Latino community in Durham, Chapel Hill, Carrboro and surrounding areas want and need
- We understand the consumer behaviour patterns of our community
- We work directly and frequently with more than 20 different groups. We are experts in the “word of mouth” information transit system in the Hispanic/Latino community
- Due to our 28-year plus existence and consistent support of the Hispanic/Latino community in the Triangle, we have earned our community’s precious trust.
For business Membership please download our form, complete your information and send it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
La Esquina Latina
Music, Arts and Tastings
Ninth Street Bakery
Antonio Vela – State Farm
Hendrick South Point
Blue Cross Blues Shield North Carolina
BB&T-SunTrust now Trust